- In the event of finding irregularities in the functioning of the company of Delta Security dr Andrzej Bryl spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa [limited liability company, limited partnership] with its registered office in Wrocław (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), including, in particular, those concerning unfair treatment, mobbing or discrimination in the workplace or problems related to health and safety at work, the employees of the Company, its contractors and third parties are entitled to report the above irregularities by way of a complaint submitted to the management of the Company.
- The right referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply to every employee, including trainees, part-time, probationary, fixed-term and permanent employees as well as persons employed under civil law contracts and third parties. A complaint may be filed against any employee, including senior management, as well as members of the Company’s board of directors.
- Complaints should be made to:
- in the case of the Company’s employees – through the employee’s direct superior and if the complaint concerns the acts or omissions of the superiors of the employee lodging the complaint – directly to the Company’s management;
- In the case of contractors and third parties – to the Company’s management.
- Complaints may be lodged:
- by e-mail to the following addresses:
- in the case of complaints about acts or omissions of the superiors – to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- in the case of complaints lodged by employees, not concerning actions or omissions of employees’ superiors, to the addresses of their superiors, with the carbon copy sent to the Company’s management (e. by providing the address in an e-mail message in CC: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- in the case of other complaints, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- in writing by submitting an appropriate letter of complaint to the Company’s superior or management, respectively, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it is necessary for the proper explanation of the case, the person appointed by the Company’s management shall organise a meeting with the complainant, the person accused of the infringement and witnesses of the event.
- A person who is alleged to have breached the rules applicable in the Company is entitled to submit a response to the complaint within seven days of being notified of the lodging of the complaint. The response should be submitted in writing or by e-mail on the terms described in paragraph 4 above.
- The Company is committed to:
-the fair treatment of both the complainant and the person accused of having committed the infringement in question, throughout the process of lodging and investigating the complaint;
-applying a high degree of confidentiality throughout the complaint process,
-receiving and handling all complaints;
-ensuring that the final decision taken following the complaint is implemented;
-keeping accurate and comprehensive records of the lodging and processing of complaints.
10. The Company is obliged to consider the complaint within a maximum of twenty-one days from the date of its receipt.
11.The complaint should be dealt with by a written decision. The decision shall be notified to the parties to the complaint procedure within the time limit indicated in paragraph 8 above.